About the Committee
On September 2, 2015, the APSA Council approved a new standing Committee on First-Generation Higher Education Scholars in the Profession, parallel to the existing APSA status committees. The goal and mission of this committee is to bring focused attention to the ways that class, economic inequality, and mobility can affect political scientists’ ability to thrive educationally and professionally throughout their careers.
Term expiring September 3, 2023
- Daniel Mallinson, Penn State Harrisburg
- Josue Franco, Cuyamaca College, Chair
Term expiring September 8, 2024
- Holley Hansen, Oklahoma State University
- Carie Steele, Northern Arizona University
Term expiring September 2025
- Dawn Brancati, Yale University
- Jessica Lavariega Monforti, California Lutheran University
- Orçun Selçuk, Luther College
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.