Stop AAPI Hate
Bystander Intervention Training (Specific to Anti-Asian and Xenophobic Harassment)
Asian Americans Advancing Justice (AAJC)
Southern Poverty Law Center/Learning for Justice Project
Anti-racism Resources in Support of AAPI Community
Asian American Racial Justice Toolkit
Data on the AAPI Community
Standing Together Against Hate - Smithsonian Institute
APSA Committee on the Status of Asian Pacific Americans in the Profession
Asian Pacific American Caucus
Related Research and Scholarship
- Aoki, A. & Lien, P. (2020). Asian Pacific American Politics Celebrating the Scholarly Legacy of Don T. Nakanishi
- Aoki, A., & Nakanishi, D. (2001). Asian Pacific Americans and the New Minority Politics. PS: Political Science & Politics, 34(3), 605-610. doi:10.1017/S1049096501000956.
- Aoki, A., & Wong, J. (2021). Introduction: Reflections on Asian American Politics on the 20th Anniversary of the Asian Pacific American Caucus. PS: Political Science & Politics, 54(2), 221-225. doi:10.1017/S1049096520001973
- Aoki, A. & Takeda, O. (2004). “Small Spaces for Different Faces: Political Science Scholarship on Asian Pacific Americans” PS: Political Science and Politics, September 2004.
- Barreto, Matt A., Lorrie Frasure-Yokley, Edward D. Vargas and Janelle Wong. 2018. “Best practices in collecting online data with Asian, Black, Latino, and White respondents: evidence from the 2016 Collaborative Multiracial Post-election Survey,”Politics, Groups, and Identities, 6:1, 171-180, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1419433
- Geron, K. and Liu, Michael. (2010). “Against the Tide: Mobilization and Community Planning in Asian Ethnic Enclaves, Contentious Sites between Capital and Community.” Urban Spaces: Planning and Struggles for Land and Community. Edited by J. Jennings and J. S. Jordan-Zachery. Lanham: MD. Lexington Books.
- Lai, J. (2021). Revisiting Panethnicity: Emerging Political Contours in Asian Pacific American Politics. PS: Political Science & Politics, 54(2), 235-237. doi:10.1017/S104909652000195X
- Lee, Jennifer, Karthick Ramakrishnan, and Janelle Wong. 2018. “Accurately counting Asian Americans is a civil rights issue.” The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science 677.1: 191-202.
- Lien, P., Le, L., Takeda, O., Sadhwani, S., & Aoki, A. (2021). Are Asian Americans a Meaningful Political Community? PS: Political Science & Politics, 54(2), 232-234. doi:10.1017/S1049096520001961
- McClain, P. (2021). Crises, Race, Acknowledgement: The Centrality of Race, Ethnicity, and Politics to the Future of Political Science. Perspectives on Politics, 19(1), 7-18. doi:10.1017/S1537592720004478
- Takeda, O. (2016). A Model Minority? The Misrepresentatoin and Underrepresentation of Asian Pacific Americans in Introductory American Government Textbooks. Journal of Political Science Education, 12: 4, 387-402, DOI:10.1080/15512169.2016.1142449.
- Takeda, O. (2015). A Forgotten Minority? A Content Analysis of Asian Pacific Americans in Introductory American Government Textbooks, PS: Political Science and Politics, July 2015.