APSA members play a key role in informing policymakers and the public about political science research and education. APSA provides a variety of resources to assist our members in their outreach activities.
- Advocate for state-level higher education funding now. Use APSA's state-level talking points to make your ask.
- Are you the recipient of NSF or NEH funding? Let your representatives know! See APSA’s template here.
- Sign up for action alerts from COSSA and the NHA, and join their annual advocacy days. APSA members may be eligible for discounts on registration. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Use the CivXNow coalition resources to advocate on behalf of the bipartisan Civics Secures Democracy Act.
- Learn other ways to advocate for political science and respond to current action alerts on our Member Action page.