RBSI Advisory Committee Mission:
The APSA council approved the creation of an RBSI Advisory Committee (this was one of the recommendations of the 2014-2015 RBSI working group). The role of the advisory committee is to assist the APSA council, APSA leadership, and APSA staff with planning:
- the mid and long term future of the RBSI program, sustainability & growth of RBSI program
- the future format, partnerships, and funding strategies.
- provide leadership in the governance of the use of endowment fund (once the endowment fund is up and running (possibly in 2019).
RBSI Advisory Committee Members:
- Nadia Brown, Purdue University, Chair*
- John Aldrich, Duke University
- Khalilah Brown-Dean, Quinnipiac University*
- Luis Fraga, University of Notre Dame
- Rachel Gillum, RiceHadleyGates*
- Shayla Nunnally, University of Connecticut and NCOBPS
- Dianne Pinderhughes, University of Notre Dame
- Gabe Sanchez, University of New Mexico*
* Denotes RBSI Program Alumni. For more information, contact email@example.com
Read the RBSI Working Group Report Executive Summary